Terms and Conditions
This is the web site of MODCAIR LLC. (www.modclair.com)
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; or you can reach us by telephone at 973-233-0401.
Your use of this Web site is governed by these terms and conditions. Please review these terms and conditions. Your use of the modclair.com website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, do not use the modclair.com website.
Variation of Terms
MODCLAIR LLC is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit. By using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, MODCLAIR LLC and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
· publishing any Website material in any other media;
· selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
· publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
· using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
· using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
· using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
· engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
· using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and MODCLAIR LLC may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
This site and all contents of this site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge, by your use of this site, that your use of this site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of our site, and that MODCLAIR shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this site.